profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Sunday, July 30, 2006 @ 9:52 pm
Solidarity HI FOLKS! Do you like my new layout? :D I like that phrase. Hurricanes and butterflies. It's actually a song by Muse. Haven't heard it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. But yes don't you think "hurricanes and butterflies" sounds so cool? Like, hurricanes can stand for extremely bad and disastrous things, and then the pretty pretty butterflies make up for it by bringing "beauty" and good things. Yeah. Hurrhurr cheesy. Oh oh oh oh oh today was so cool :D Church! It was good to finally go again and let God take over. Felt so light and happy and high! After that brought the brothers to the doctor. Sigh those guys have extremely weak immune systems, I think my parents gave me all their cool antibodies and didn't leave much for the boys. Ha! Thennnnn went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch with Aly and Aunty Mon and Uncle David and Aunty June and my family. Hard Rock Cafe is so cool!!! All the old memorabila (how do you spell it? See lah, I'm trying to use "big words" but can't spell it) and cool badges and teeshirts and guitars! Met Tiara at Paragon for like 15 minutes and we got Vanessa a huuuuge sunflower :D Tia you still owe me $2 :D K then we walked to Van's house and then we played MONKEY and ALBERTA LOW PUSHED ME IN THE POOL WITH MY JEANS ON!! Hahahahha man, that girl can push! (LOL it will definitely come in handy in the near future.) Then we all jumped in and swam and played coolio games for about 3 hours then we ate and drank then swam again for another 2 hours then we ate and swam a few laps then sang HSM songs really loudly and out-of-tune-ly. Yuppers. My jeans weren't dry by the end of the party but it was okay :D The cake was really good too!! Oooohh and throwing dry ice in the pool was so cool, effervescence was seen. HAHAHHAHA :D Thanks Van for inviting me, I had a blast!!! Eh everyone go comment on this entry! Below the date thing, there's this link that says "COMMENT?" So yes GO COMMENT OK :D Mondaymondaymonday Schoolschoolschool Tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow Diediedie Havehavehave Notnotnot Donedonedone Chinesechinesechinese Compocompocompo !!!!!! Whatever lah. I'll do it tomorrow. Procrastinate. Procrastinate. Procrastinate. Oh coolness, I'm Carine's Person of the Day! :D |